Thursday 28 April 2011

"Battery Exhausted? "......"Oh is it now ?"

My carrot cakes went really well (trying not to blow my own trumpet) i think there the best ones so far! :)
I made two big square cakes and cut them in 9 squares each, they were all nicely decorated... so i decided it was time for a picture.... i went over to my bag and pull out my camera... when it came out with the messgae Battery Exhausted? (ran out of battery) I could of dropped my camera in the cake. I was tres miffed. Sorry.. i have just broken a promise aswell! UHHH! Well i promise with a cherry on top :) and extra sprinkles that my camera will be FULLY charged and i WILL take a picture next time...

                               (my face when i saw the message on my camera)

love milly XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment