Tuesday 19 April 2011

I want to live in a little dolls house.

I found sooo many lovely pictures of houses that i would love to have when i am older, i actually had to force myself to stop looking at them...


                                                                   Outside
                                                                    





Kitchen


















W.OW.

Bedroom's













Living Room










Bathroom










i could go on forever and ever... as you can tell ;)
what do you think... ?  

  - ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- ♥- 
 

2 comments:

  1. hello sweet milly :) thanks so much for the so sweet comment you left me!ofc i am following! thanks a lot and i wish you a great start in the world of blogging! I so loove this post and i am looking forward for the recipes :)
    kisses!
    p.s: great title!

    ReplyDelete